Thursday, March 11, 2010

Few happenings:

1. COMMON TESTS ARE OVER
2. I'm over the moon.
3. Still very happy!
4. Which means march hols are arriving
5. Renia's 16th on 10/03! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE I LOVE YOU SO SO SO MUCH
6. Upload pixs on fb
7. Talentime tomo! I've no idea why I can't wait for it! (Thank goodness they removed our video because sam pleaded them)
9. Triathlon! Wake up at 5 to head to sentosa?!?!?!?!
8. Got tix to Singapore Entertainment Awards on sat from omy.sg! There's shinee! Ok not a big fan tho.
9. Missing megalife :(
10. DAD GAVE ME BLACKBERRY BY SURPRISE
11. State of shock.
12. Can't figure out how to use, omg so troublesome
13. COMPUTER SPAM TODAY after a torturous mundane week
14. Can't wait to start reading the 2 books I borrowed from library!

I really have no idea why people like blackberry, I can't figure out how to use :(

3 comments:

Corey said...

Cool you got blackberry!!
Lucky kid. :D

Corey said...

Cool you got blackberry!!
Lucky kid. :D

Joanne said...

I take very long to type one message :( Mine is 2 letters one key!!! SO HARD :( :( :(