Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I'm standing right outside my house door and since I have nothing else to do, I shall take this time to post. I had my first spelling bee out of my 4 years in chung cheng. Bused back with Jeanette after the rain and I bought a bag of famous amos cookies to pamper myself. Yum.

Rushed to Jiaqi's house around 6 to run! Haven't touched my shoes for a long while, and it feels really good to be back running. Miss the sweat! Ikr! We ran with her dog too. Jiaqi had to correct me "Its a she" 10 over times. Hahaha SHE'S really cute!!! Had to pull the dog's leash while we were running and she kept stopping halfway so I had alot of sudden jerks, scare me.

Ran for an hour and I cam back home, only to realise that I LOSE MY KEYS!!! State of anxiousness. Must have dropped while I was running LOL. So that explains why I'm now outside my house leeching my house's wifi. Thank goodness the connection is strong enough to pass thru my house door or else I would only be left with my earpiece and ezlink card.

Parents taking super long to get home and I even went to the gym to run for another hour. Now my legs are sore and I am super thirsty. And I want to use the toilet!!! Okay super boring now because I seriously have nothing to do. Luckily there isn't any homework today. Oh yay April fools is coming! Hehehe the feeling of wanting to prank someone but it would obviously fail because everyone knows its April fools day. Ah I shall find something else to do now. Yes I'm still standing outside my house, hope my parents come home soon.

No comments: