Wednesday, March 24, 2010



You know that place between sleep and awake, the place where you can still remember dreaming? - Tinkerbell


Recently into fairytale quotes! Because they're simple and sweet. Amazingly I didn't dread school this week so far. Been attentively listening to class, okay sometimes falling alseep tho but I'm trying my best. I realise I don't really like eating in school. I always skip recess and lunch. There's no appealing food for me. Why did they replace my favourite prata malay stall, or else I would have something to eat.

Oh!! Siewting made me laughed and I'm still not over it.
She said like "I talk to my bear bear when I'm sad" And then we're like Huh?!?!?!?! Yeah so she talks to her bear whenever she's depressed or angry. It doesn't reply her but she still continues talking to it. And she bathes her bear. Right hahahahahahahahaha.

Then she added, "You know the cat outside my house, I always talk to it and the cat will reply me" Again I went HUH and started laughing. You two communicate, like how?!?! Then she demonstrated HAHA can you believe she's so retarded.

She: Meow
Cat: Meow
She: Meow meow
Cat: Meow
-
Cat: (Stands up)
She: (Runs away)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I laughed so hard that I couldn't stop!!!!!!!!!!!! I have sucha cutie pie friend :)

Lunched with viv after school today. Man she's one big eater. We wanted to eat yakun for post lunch but we couldn't find it. Aw. And she makes me feel like signing up for bakerzin membership. So many vouchers! Love u babe!

That's my 1000th post. I want some pixie dust!

No comments: