Sunday, March 28, 2010



The best days of my week? Got to be Saturday and Sunday. I mean who else doesn't think so? But I got to thank those who always made my saturdays a special one. I had an awesome weekend this week :) Saturday, had gs meeting then served during service. Rachely embarrassed herself can we like disown her!!! Hahaha. Cell was pretty awesome. We had to do forfeit because we lost pictionary. Screamed so much but it was much fun. Word and sharing was really really awesome. Breaking before breakthrough :) Ride back from jfn!

I spent Sunday supposedly going to church to study but, yeah we all know. Mission failed. Jayna and Zachary played the guitar, we all sang along to some songs. I really like it. Super awesome. The atmosphere of Sunday's atrium is relaxing and just really be-yourself. Like sundays like this! Stayed till two for baptism service. Congrats Surdano, Sean, Debra & Tobias! Spammed chocolate eclairs after their baptism, i know the food was meant for them instead. But still, you know its chocolate eclairs!!!!!!!!!! I can't resist my temptations.

I know the word awesome is a little too overrated in these paragraphs. Well but it had been a really awesome weekend :)

Charis said Universal Studio closed the ride that we took the other time because of technical problem. That means we could have died! Thank goodness.

I want to go for mission trip this year! But it might clash with o lvl preparation and stuffs. Trainings and stuff would take up time, but I have been procrastinating for years. Shld I just go for this year? (I really want to go!) Besides I'll continue procrastinating if I don't go this year.

Lots to stuffs to buy! I wna get a guitar asap, I don't know if I want to save up or ask my parents sponsor me. Dory wants to learn the guitar too. We're going to ask people to teach us tgt :) Guitar is rly cool, I can't wait to get it in my hands and master it! Then recently I saw a denim bagpack from billabong which catches my eye. But its expensive. Save up again, I hope it'll still be there by that time. Then I walked past another shop - & bam! Another bag that caught my eye! Now I have 2 bags in mind which I think I might end up getting both. Urgh hate my observant eyes!

Anyway HAPPY BIRTHDAY CELINE!!! SWEET SIXTEEN BABE! Had to miss your birthday party at k lounge today but I hope you had a great time of your life. LOVE U!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Rachelthio said...

OMG JOANNE I SAME Y'KNOW!!! I SPLURGE MY MONEY ON BAGS LIKE NOBODY BUSINESS I FEEL BROKE NOW :<

Joanne said...

Rachelt: Hahahahaha i spent more on clothes :( WE SHOULD STOP SPENDING :)

Anonymous said...

SPEND YOUR MONEY ON ME!!!!!!!!