Saturday, December 1, 2007

Gone for good.

BRIBERY! :O

Pearlyn: I give you Paintbrush & Earrings if you play aquila.
Celine: I give you 1million if you play bootes.
Darryl: I give you 10,000 if you play maple.

Lol. Super funny kayz. [:

And why does the characters I meet in aquila likes purple workglove? I met like around 5 characters who requested to trade my purple workglove with their red/white/yellow/grey workgloves. -.-

Tracy's my maple mum! :D She did like almost all of the quests for me. And provided maple transport for me! :D HAHAHA.

Yay, imma eating cup noodles now! :D Felicia gave us one yesterday. :D

I just realised something: King of Hearts is the only king that does not have moustache! Go take out your poker cards and check! :D



MEGALIFE CAMP IS TOMORROW! :D :D :D

No comments: