Monday, December 31, 2007

Daphne, Charis say you rock cos you stole my shoe. -.-

Hmph. Anyway yesterday was a good saturday. (: As always. Plus the fact we had new-comers! The new-p6ers came and Germaine who didn't came like years, and daphne!

Okay anyway, the rain is always raining at the wrong time. Just the minute I alight from the bus, it poured. -.- But I had to walk in the rain because I was already 20 minutes late for usher. But nevermind, Joan Chew kept pulling tissues for me to wipe! You know she's like my mother, keep on nagging, ssssshhhh, don't tell her that! Heh.

Didn't helped much for preparing the things in usher cos everyone was so hardworking (!!) until they didn't leave anything for me to do! Lol. So I went to the table to meet the rest to practise the song. Then Charis had to do the video alone! So poor thing! ):

Service was cool. Considering it was the last service of the year, it was really special and memorable. (: They showed the overview video of this year! Easter event, Nubian gents, ONE camp, Nick Vujici, Youth alive gig etc. Was so nice! I will watch it over and over again if they put it on youtube. :D

Then me, Joan Chew, Edrea and Altheia had to leave halfway to carry food! Roar. I want to jump! Then after that, we also had to setup tables, then I kept on giggling over something.

Dinner. They gave us a big chicken. -.-
Quoted from Charis blog: (http://loveconfessionn.livejournal.com)

And then DINNER. Omg, they practically gave us half a chicken. Like literally? It was just chopped into half, the butt was still there. I couldn't even finish a quarter. It was so bigggg. Waste food. Joanne made me help her pull her chicken -.-

HAHAHA. I asked Charis to help me pull the chicken (like how I always ask pearlyn to do the same!). Lol. But the way she pulled was so funny, and I chocked on my own rice. -.-

Oh and zone gathering, they played Deal or no deal. :D It was so funny, because the banker was hilarious, the 20 people who were the case-opener kept peeping to see the amount of money, the contestant opened the last case which was $150,000.

And yes, we really appearciate our leaders. They did so much for us, should really reaaally thank them! (:

After zone, someone took my shoe and ran all around not wanting to return me, and another person kept snatching my bag (but failed, teehee). Whoooooo ah?

Kele loves me. :D http://damn-bloodysweetness.blogspot.com/

No comments: