Saturday, December 22, 2007

Yafoooooooo!

Today meals were rather pathetic. I didn't had breakfast in the morning, then I had apple pie for lunch, another apple pie for tea too (hahaha), then vegetables for dinner. (Cos that was the only dish that my parents kept after I got home) -.-

You see, I'm addicted to apple pies yo! o.o

Rivervale does not equals to Rivervalley.

Yay, I corrected my mistake/spelling! (:

Sun was hot was toot! Singapore weather ah, ask you rain, you don't rain! Then don't ask you rain, you pian pian rain!

HUR. I AM ANGRY! D: D: D: VERY ANGRY! D: ROAR.


Okay, now for pictures! (: I'm presenting 9000 words to your now! Since 1 picture speaks a thousand words. -.-

Pearlyn Abukakaneh is shy! Like wow. -.-


Yes, the clouds was really nice today. But it tooting covered the WRONG PART OF THE SKY! It covered the part where there was no sun, instead leaving us in that hot sun chao tah-ing! D:


I really have no idea why this picture has no sun in it. -.-


Gotcha, Renia! (You better see this! :D) Ahahaha, you didn't pose for it! Instead you were frantically waving your hand at the camera to block yourself, but ka-ching, here you go, your beautiful natural picture! (:


LOL LOL. This looks super obscene la. Eelin was trying to let her fbt dry cos she spill water onto her shirt and fbt.


And she's still trying to dry it!


Hmph. Evil Senior! [:


And teamshoe! Rather ugly though. I prefer the other design! D< Habourfront mrt. :D


Prayer meeting after that. Renia and Shuling thought I was lying! LOL LOL. You see this! :D And yay, double happiness to me, Kele and Zhen quan can come for service tomorrow! :D But I'll be ushering. Can't sit with cell and them. ):

Oh yeah, Isaac's hair was super funny today! He wore a cap today, then after when he took it off, it left a cap mark (idk how to explain though :/) on his hair.

Jayna: Eh isaac's hair damn funny today.
Joanne: LOL LOL. Yalor. Super funny!
Benton: Isaac! Why your hair so funny today?
Isaac: -.-

No comments: