Thursday, December 20, 2007

Beadilicious



Shake, shake, shakeeeee! :D

Eh, its supposed to be moving animations. -.- But it isn't moving. Hmph.


Bugis first, then chinatown. (: Colourful beads yo! I was so fanscinated by it, that I wanted Jayna to make everything for me. HAHA. We spent like quite a while in that shop, and the uncle was like, you need a basket? Lol.

Then finally when you're done, the uncle said, wah hao le ah?

Zhong yu hao le! :D

LOL LOL.


We both wore black today! Didn't planned! :D

Oh yes, and I've been eating apple pie ever since I realised that it was only a dollar! Amazing huh! Just a dollar for a pack of delicious yummy appetizing applepie! (Mmmm, yumyum!) :D

You can give me 5 dollars a week, and I'll spent all the money on applepies everyday! (:

I wonder when I'd sick of applepies. (Since I eat it everyday) -.-

Roar, I'm so lousy at guessing games. (Isketch) Everyone was ahead of me by 80plus points, while I'm still left with a zero. Tragic. D:

I HAVE AN TOOTING ULCER IN MY MOUTH. You know I hate ulcer like so so much! D:

No comments: