Saturday, December 29, 2007

Went to school for orientation briefing, was late anyway, but whatever, cos everyone was late. Ahahaha. But I think chung cheng 2008 sec one batch is SUAY. (Evil laughter)

Mwhahaha, I sound evil. (I feel so lucky to come to be born 1 year before them) :D

First, they have Miss Lai as their sec one level head! Gosh, good luck. She said that we were lucky that we (sec twos) escaped from her clutches. LOL LOL.

And next, THE WHOLE SCHOOL UNIFORM CHANGED, for their batch. Theirs had IRON-ON SCHOOL BADGE AND NAMETAG! (Cos they say we kept not wearing name tags and school badges so they had to resort to this.) -.- Don't they know how ugly the uniform looks now! Heh whatever.

ARE WE LUCKY OR WHATTTTT! :D
YAY YAY. :D

Like what the hellllllll! Iron-on! :O



AND THEY BLOODY CHANGED THE PE. -.- BIAN TAI LAAAA. Wear our old pe for only one year, then now change, waste money! ZZZZZ. And its red and white! :O

Imagine:
The whole school wears white that day, and only you wore red, dm first spot you during flagraising. -.- Lol, hilarious.

Anyway headed to sengkang and hougang after lunching at munchy. (: Took many duals shot, but ain't going to post it up. Hahaha. I'm a suaku, first time go hougang one.

I couldn't finish the last donut ._.


I told you northeast mrt window make us look fat. (Okay, maybe not in this photo, idk why)


(Attempting to act emo, failed)


So anyway, it was a great day! :D Plus when I got home, was webcamming with Joan chew! (But I didnt had a webcam) So it was me seeing her doing retarded stuffs then laughing! :D :D Post pictures another time. (:

No comments: