Thursday, December 27, 2007

Till night turns to a day

I dreamt that I went parachuting yesterday night! :D With Joan ng and Yanjie. Its so weird because Joan ng and Yanjie don't know each other. -.- HAHAHA.

OKAY NEVERMIND :D SO YOU KNOW, I COULD SEE THE WHOLE OF SINGAPORE! :D BUT GUESS WHAT, WE HAD TO USE TOWEL TO PARACHUTE DOWN.


You see ontop that colourful thing (or whatever you call that), we replace it with a TOWEL. (Towel is so small compared to that, gracious!)

-______________-


HAHAHA. And it was night that time! THE STARS WERE REALLY PRETTY! :D So anyway, we had to jump down from this tall building! (:

AND HERE WE GO! :D We three jumped down together! AND I TELL YOU, ITS SO FUN AND I FELT THAT I WAS FALLING UPSIDE-DOWN! AND I COULD SEE PRETTY LIGHTINGS EVERYWHERE AND A BIRD ALMOST CRASHED ME DOWN. -.- POOOO!

After awhile, me and Joan landed SAFELY at DOWNTOWNEAST GRASSPATCH! :D

Then I think Yanjie accidentally let go her towel, and she was falling down so fast (!!) and I don't know whether we managed to save her from the fall because I woke up. -.-

HAHAHAHA. ITS A DREAM ANYWAY! :D

But I do want to try parachuting! (: Its pretty cool yeah! Someday, I will! (:

Oh well, I should start doing my homework today. I promise. :D I've been promising since last last week (but I still haven't started, ssssshhh!) Today, I will okay! :D

Happy boxing day anyway! :D (I wonder what colour combination is boxing day! Still red and green? Something new please!)

No comments: