Friday, December 28, 2007

I'm eating ice cream now! Ahahaha, yummy! :D I have to go back to school tomorrow for orientation briefing! :D I haven't been to school for 2 months and I think I might get lost! :O Like wow. And you know what, I finished one jian bao! Two more to go! (: Hoooooray!

I'm so scared to be in sec two. Cause that's the year that DM is the most strict with our appearance. -.- But I look forward to the camp in june! :D :D

You know I watched Deal or no deal yesterday. And the two ladys were so out of luck. -.- Lol. $20 for their christmas present! Hohoho, still money! And I was so tempted to try deal or no deal too!

And I tried it out! :D

I knocked off small amounts yo! :D

Anyway I feel like changing skin. (: But I can't find one. -.-

WHEN IS SCHOOL REOPENING AH?

No comments: