Monday, December 10, 2007

Tell the world

I was holding onto my phone smsing, then moooo wanted me to help her take her umbrella cos she's buying food. -.- Then right after I hold the umbrella, I WENT:

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. THE UMBRELLA IS LIGHTER THAN MY PHONE. -.-

Okay, very very lame. Is the umbrella light, not the phone that is heavy. :D Naw, just joking, i think is actually the phone heavy. -.-

Tmr would be coffee at orchard with Aunty suzanna and the superlifers. She's treating us, i think! :D Then tuesday would be movie with the centrals! :D

EH, ZACH'S DP IS THE PRIME MINISTER, LEE HSIEN LONG. -.- ZZZ!


Oh yeah, and my house the swimming pool, they went to take out ALL THE WATER that is in the pool. -.- Now the pool is empty-less. -.-

But these few days keep on raining heavily, and the pool collected about 3/50 water. LOL. -.-


There you go, another youth alive song! :D 'Tell the world' youth alive remix version! HAHAHA. Cute yo! :D




The original version's from Hillsong. [:

No comments: