Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Christmas! :D

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL! :D :D :D

Slept through from 6pm to 12am yesterday (woke up unwillingly around 8pm for dinner and medicine -.-), then went back to sleep.

Then when I woke up at 12am (automatically, haha), took temperature and it was from 38.8 to 37.1! Super super happy! (: Replied christmas smses, and Joanc called to wish merry christmas! (So sweet right!) :D Rushed through christmas cards. (And it was super ugly la) -.-

Went back to sleep at don't know time, then woke at at 7am again! :D

Miracle of love! :D Was suppose to help up in this kids carnival! :D Was in charge of registration/greeting.

Picture of the day:
Persis's super cute younger brother in tiger's costume! :D :D :D


Balloons! :D


I keep laughing when I saw this! It was super disfigured! (:


Our registration table. That coke is mine! :D


The balloons are very pretty. (:


There was this little boy who was also super cute. I asked him shout Jesus, and he shout! :D


Went to the roof terrace to eat cos we were hungry. The view from the top was really pretty! (: Oh and Charis was telling how awkward she was on the lift! Ahahahaha! :D


Oh yeah, not forgetting carnival! :D Choo choo train!


And you know this jump jump thing! At one point of time, it went deflated, then after that, they pumped in the air! LOL LOL. Hilarious! [:

After that the c2 people went to jump inside. It was so crazy inside! I could not even stand up! -.- I sit down, alrdy jumping. Lol.


This boy posed for me! :D Aww, aww so sweet! (:


The heart balloons were awfully pretty! :D Did I say that before? (:


Balloon scluptaring! (Or whatever you spell that) Hahaha!


Free flow of popcorn! [:


Viking! :D Was rather pathetic for us, older kids though. But well, I guess the small kids enjoyed it very much! Screamed like -_____-

Hahaha, I didn't managed to play viking! ):


And hohoho, fake snow! :D


After the whole event which was like 5hours, i was like super tired. Yao suan bei tong. Zzzz. But persis helped me massage! :D Thanks alot.

Yay, I love all c2 people! :D Each and everyone of you! You guys really made my day! (: Especially thanks to Charis and JoanC for really being such wonderful seniors! I really love you two! And Jayna & JoanN, thanks for all the memories we had in 2007! :D

And small kids are just too cute! The way they smile and hold your hand, its simply sweet.

Guess what! -.- My fever gone up to 38.8 the moment I reach home. Zzzzz! So irrating! D:

Anyway, Merry christmas! :D And happy birthday jesus! :D The true meaning of christmas, is that a savior is born on the 25th of dec! (:

No comments: