Sunday, December 23, 2007

Every memory of lookin' out the back door.

HAHAHA. SO OKAY SUMMARY: TODAY WAS FUN. NO, I MEAN VERY FUN. I MEAN EXTREMELY FUN! :D

Was ushering for the christmas service today! Was 30 minutes late, lol. COS IT WAS RAINING SO HEAVILY AND I WAS STUCK AT THAT STUPID BUS-STOP. Roar. D:

We had this flower thingy to hold on for ushers! Ahahaha, then I had this christmas hat! (But I wore it for less than 10 mins) -.- LOL. Greeting and packing was fun! :D

Pastor Vincent was really funny when he was telling us his childhood stories!

PV: I got selected into the Basketball team!
Megalife: Wow!
PV: As a reserve.
Megalife: LOL LOL LOL! -.-

And yes, thanks for the christmas presents/cards! :D Necklace, cookies, candlecane, lolipop, chocolate, newspaper(!!) & sweet letters! (:

OH OH and me and Jayna gave Jae RUBBERBAND! :D :D :D

And I saw hazel! Then I screamed. -.- Hoho.

Was really an awesome and special service. (: Christmas is only once a year yeah!

Game during cells were rather last-minute. Played sherades in the end though, super funny! Shawn had to draw Benton, which that point of time we had to guess who he was drawing.

He drew this funny-looking face.

JoanC: Isaac!
Grabriel: Cheeyann!
Isaac: Pastor Vincent!
Someone: Marcus!
Someone: Grabriel!
Someone: Jesus!

Then shawn added two big ears. (Lol)

Benton: Oh I know! Buddha, buddha!

LOL LOL LOL. BENTON CALLS HIMSELF A BUDDHA! -.-

And yeah, today was the last cell for the sec-fours. So we gave them cake! Sing the graduation song, lights out, then tada, cake appear! :D

Oh man, I love every saturday! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Shall do some dedications at the end of this year!

No comments: