Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Soundtrack summer

I find no reason why I should wake up at 7.30am everyday. (when its the holidays) Thus, I conclude that I wake up early to use the computer. Since the first thing I do after I wake up is to on the computer. Lol.

But its of no use, cos no one is online. -.- Except the few usual earlybirds, Ben lee and Cheeyann. Forever early online.

Gee. I'm even too lazy to off my alarm. (because its was the killer that make me woke up early)

I've counted. I need 9 clicks on the phone to off my alarm. -.- Ahahaha, and I shall change my alarm tone someday. Uh uh uh uh oh ooh, and I cut the alarm off by pressing the off button before Sean Kingston starts singing the next sentence. Why'd you have to go-oh, away from home

Once I listen to a song after I woke up, it will be stuck in my head. And I wouldn't want Me Love to be stuck in my head for the rest of my day. I would rather Break Free! Yes, I'm going to make a promise to change my alarm tone to break free! :D

Oh yes, I still feel that I'm on ice-skates. -.- I think I'm a slow learner. Joan chew got the hang of it in like a hour! And Jayna, Maverick, Fidelia, Sherwyn & Rachel were all experts. That left me the unpro-est, aka noob! (:

Sentosa was planned to be tomorrow. But I guessed it's cancelled cause Weiling got something on. Haha. And I still can't forget about yesterday's stupid prank. Its in my head ._. Meaniest poks on earth! D:

7 days to christmas! Was suppose to spent christmas in cruise, but I kind of persuaded my parents not to go. -.- Now they want to go on the 28th, that's worst. Cause clad is on 29th, dang. So unlucky.

Oh, I forgot to mention about that kind hotdog uncle yesterday! I said I didn't had money to buy (I really didnt had money, heh) and he gave me two small hotdogs for free! Am I lucky or is he kind? Both! :D

Jayna, Jae and Joan Chew are probably in emerge now! Hello future leaders! Have fun in emerge! I'm off to do my homework now! I hope. (:

P/S: Eeee, I can't figure out Isketch, Tan huishan! -.-

No comments: