Monday, December 17, 2007

S-s-saturday! :D

I wish everyday was a saturday instead of just once a week! Kele and her brother came today! [:

HAHAHA, KELE CAME ONCE BEFORE AND SHE STILL COULD NOT FIND HER WAY HERE, AND I HAD TO GO OUT IN THE MIDDLE OF WORSHIP TO FIND THEM! LOL.

Anyway, yesterday's preacher was a joker la. His english was so powderful! Lol. He said alot of funny stuffs, was laughing throughout. But the sermon was great. Yup, megalife would grow to a thousand one day! :D

Cell after that was videoing. :D So we can video in ease! Cos Isaac didn't come. HAHA. I really really hope Isaac dont read our blogs ._.

Went to differents parts of the church to video. HAHAHA JOAN CHEW AND RACHEL TAN WENT TO THE TOILET! TSKTSK. I can't wait for the video to be shown, I wna see! :D Heard that we're going to push isaac into a dark room! 8D

Eh, let's go foodcourt! (Hahaha, inside jokes) [:

NEXT TIME WE TREAT YOU CHICKEN LA, BEAUTIFUL GIRL! :D

No comments: