Saturday, December 8, 2007

Youth Alive GIG :D

His shirt spells, MEGALIFE. :D


Today, youth alive gig was thazxzxz boooomb! :D

Everyone had gone bonkers. And we managed to run around the worship center! [: And big huge balloons were bouncing here and there. And it bounced on my head 4 times from behind. -.-


STYLO MILO LAAAA, HIS HAIR! WHOOOOOTS! :D


And yes, SCREAMING. Was like AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. AHH AHHH AHH. Jayna, Kele, Fidelia, Maverick and me were screaming our heads off.



Didn't manage to video down Break Free. ): Break Free was INSANE. Crazy man.

1:01, we started screaming. Its way louder when you hear us live. No voice alrdy la. HAHAHA.

Man, my ears are hurting. The music was loud. Way too loud. Kele was practically shouting right into my ear whenever she wanted to talk to me.




Youth alive was great. We all want more!


Went down, got their autographs. [:

LOOOOOOK WHAT IT SAYS SAY: JOANNE ROCKS!

HAHAHAHAHA LOLLLL, EGO EGO! :D I ROCK LA. I ROOOOOCCCCCKKKKK! :D Thank you, thank you. OKAY STUPID.




The retarded laughter in the background was from me and Jayna. -.- But seriously la, its was damn funny.

HE WAS LIKE(09:00s): WO SHI NI LIM PEI! (LMAO)
THEN HE SAID, AND I LOVE BLAHBLAH PAO!


AND I WANT THAT BIG BALLOON! Looks like bubblegum right, lol.


Jon :D

Pastor Dave. :D


Cheerios! :D

Elias got down Johnny's number! CALLLL HIM! :D


HAHAHAHAHAHA. UNGLAM UNGLAM!


Thanks kele, for coming. Really thank you! :D Love you! :D You got high with us! Jumping like mad, running around, screaming, shouting etc! Yay.


HOTPINK! :D


CAMPTEEEEE! :D Like go army like that! AHAHAHA.


AND JOANNNNN! :D


Happy Birthday Weiming!




J.E.S.U.S :D

We were pushing each other throughout the song. [:

The J.E.S.U.S, he makes the devil go. Uh-oh. Uh-oh.

No comments: