Thursday, December 6, 2007

ONE :D



(Edited) Photos were from Ian's camera, My phone, Joan's phone, Jayna's phone & Michelle's phone.

Megalife Camp was AWESOME. :D Repeat after me: It was awesome. Fantastically, beautifully, totally, wonderfully awesome man. :D

I tell you, 5 DAYS IS NOT ENOUGH YO! :D


‘This is the craziest Megalife camp ever!’ - Zheng Xin

A lot of interesting stuffs happened, that I can just talk and talk and talk non-stop like nobody’s business. That 150 bucks was worth it. :D


I looked at it everyday, counting down. :D


Hahaha, first started off the day with service with Nick Vujuic! :D

He really inspires me. (: A person without limbs(except for a little foot with two toes) can still stay so strong and positive, sharing his life testimony. Went to hugged him too. :D



Found a video on youtube of him during adult service too. :D


Left around 6 to fairfield secondary, our campsite.

Had to lugged this heavy green bag all around ._.


And yeah! Cell jacket arrived! :D


Was counting the money. I feel rich! $$$


Jajojo [:


In the bus. :D


Fairfield! :D


Standing on tables to get the attention of us.


Dinner wasn't that nice for the first night. :/


Then had tau huay(idk how to spell) for supper that night. We stacked them up, and it dropped and made a mess. -.- Opps.


(:


Youth Alive was great. They got all of us HIGH. Went like really wild. Guys started carrying each other, we ran around the school hall while singing, going up to the stage and hyped etc. Was a 'wow' experience. The feeling was just too great. I dont know how to explain it.


He jumped off from the stage, and landed on Isaac Quah. Like seriously, the whole body onto him. -.- Hahaha! Was laughing.




Thermo girls'(Group name) sleeping place was the dance room.

Thermo! [:


And we change inside sleeping bags!

Are we pro or are we pro? :D


Promote: Cell Jacket! :D


North South Tee! :D


Games was pretty good. :D Except the fact that I landed in hell. -.- Together with Pamela, while the rest of the cell members went to heaven. -.-

Is like you’re blindfolded(Man, I hate getting blindfolded) then you have to go to the path which had a lot of obstacles. Persis’s brother landed in hell too. :X And he had to do way more disgusting things that my batch. He had to roll himself on the toilet floor with shit. (!!!)

Poor thing right. ):

Heaven was so so so much nicer. They sang songs. And heaven and hell were at the ends of the parade square. And I could actually hear people singing from the other side of parade square.

AND THE WORST THING WAS, THE ONE WHO WAS TORTURING ME WAS ACTUALLY ISAAC QUAH. ZZZZZZ. He was the one who made me do stupid stuffs. Like he showered me with water until I was wet from head to toe. Then had to stand under the hot sun and do starjumps. And remember, I was blindfolded. -.-

Imagine the stupidness~

ISAAC QUAH. ROAR.


Auction for breakfast! [: (Using fake money) We don't know what is inside.




And how great can that be, please. MUNCHY DONUTS & CUP NOODLES FOR SUPPER ON DAY THREE/FOUR! :D


And,

Presenting… UNDERWEAR ON TOP OF THE FLAGPOLE!

Benton found a underwear on the floor and he went to raise it up to the top of the flagpole. And unexpectedly, THE STRING BROKE AND THE UNDERWEAR WAS STUCK ON TOP OF THE FLAGPOLE. (!!!)

And they had to take a long ladder to climb up. But the long ladder was not long enough to reach the top. -.- So they had to stand on that long ladder, and take a stick and take it down.

Everyone got scolded in the end. LOL.


Oh and we have to wake up at around 6.30 to 7 o’clock almost everyday. And we set Joan Chew’s alarm to C2’S ALARM CLOCK VERSION. :D

Joannnnnn, 起来了.(From soft)
Joannnnnnnnnnn, 起来了.(To normal)
Joannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, 起来了. (And louder)
JOAN, 起来了!!!!!!!!!(Literally shouting)

And when it rang, Joan Chew took very long to off her alarm cos she cant find her phone that time, and everyone heard the alarm and started laughing. LOL.


I slept with Jayna's green banana for nights.


Milo was the drink for every morning. 'Milo, good!'


Girls group photo. :D


Throw your shoe in front! [:


Fairfield school hall.


MOCK COURT WAS THE BOMB! :D :D :D Was laughing like mad. I swear that theirs was so much better and funnier then those channel 8 variety shows.

Youth Alive was sentenced guilty! :O
(Was on intention one, sssshhh.)


I super duper miss camp now. ): Man, why does time passes so fast. Like poof. And camp is gone. ):

Sidenote: I bathed in the guys toilet for the past five days.


I lost my bible. ):


I love central 2. (: Done by Joan Chew. :D


And I got Youth Alive's autograph! :D


Youth Alive's coming to church this friday again! :D

No comments: