Thursday, February 19, 2009

1013 now, I still have chinese to learn after this so short one here! Pictures another time!

1. Pc's hotpants was flying around in the classroom in the morning and kept landing on me & Lek's table, I dodged and HAHAHA it flew and hit lek right in the face. Then someone from the back took his pants and put over my head like some shower cap. PC YOUR PANTS NOT VERY CLEAN LEH.

2. Free period for us only means more truth and dare for the guys. The craziest stuffs they can do!!!! They dare to kiss/ hug a girl, like super daring right! LOL. But still 3HM is such a fun loving class!! :)

3. Last long Cheryl & Ruihang!!! : ) Play daidi also want to see each other cards tsk then feed each other har hahahaha.

4. Super sucky, I hate passport photos, we got ours today. IVAN YOUR PEN RUINED MY PHOTOS... HAHA HOW COMPENSATE?!?

5. THEN SOMEONE DAMN MEAN GO PIN MY PASSPORT PHOTO ON NOTICE BOARD AND WROTE RIP THEN ATTEMPTED 1MIN OF SILENCE TO RESPECT ME... HOR SOMEONE. Its still up there, tomorrow early morning I am going to get it down!

6. Last match together with sec4s today! Going to miss them alot when they step down during april. They gave their inpromptu speech HAHA... jolin teared! Tracy can piggyback me leh hoho.


CIAO CIAO I STILL NEED MEMORISE POEM. Eh I no textbook, have to refer to handphone picture of the poem i took in the textbook.

No comments: