Sunday, February 1, 2009

I realised even though its the weekend I can sleep late but I can't wait up late!! HAHA I have maths tuition on saturday mornings and today is a sunday, went to church to meet Joanc and persis :) Oh yes tuition teacher treated us pocky ytd, and I think zr got sugarrush and was fooling around HAHAHA.

Then I was late for 45mins in meeting Gayna but I guess big people have big understanding (you know da ren you da liang) so don't take heart HAHAHA. Sandy came together with daphne and kele, it felt ages since I last sat with them during service. Maybe because I'm ushering whenever they came. I miss Renia Sam Shuling too :(


Sorry Pam I gobbled down all your chocs!


Hi Rachel! :)


Told you she's gay!






Joan sh! :)


Umbrella extra, also got no sun!



Cell continued hotseat from last week, and it was really authentic sharing. Besides it was all-girls yesterday!! All the guys besides Cheeyann were absent so it was all-girls, kinda cool I think. We could laugh at the slightest random thing LOL i really like it that way.

Sec ones coming in next week can't wait to see the cute them HAHA!


This morning:

She got into Tj! And the 197th person in the queuing list of appealing into Vj. HAHA.








My nose bled. K i was kidding!! It was my leg.





I'm happy because I've finished my charisma compo, I don't know why Ahlong like to give topics like What do i desperately want to learn in my life. I wrote to learn a dialect. YOU KNOW FOR 14 YEARS OF MY LIFE I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO COMMUNICATE IN HOKKIEN OR TEOCHIU OR HAINAN, QUITE DEPRIVED TO ME LOR. Happy 1st Feb by the way. January flew past fast.

To the person whose display picture is a duckling, no I am sorry it is not cuter than me LOL. And to the person who has that dumb post about me, YOU SUCK HAHAHA TRACY YOU SUCK.

No comments: