Thursday, February 26, 2009



Talk less about my unlucky 'twenty-sixth'. What went wrong went wrong. General Office has skirt that lies approx 10cm above my ankle when I wear it, can't be bothered to change into it. Isn't this cool our relief Amath teacher share the same name with me. is Ah - then it rained heavily after we stepped out of school! Airport for study. Don't mention quadratic Amath HAHA seriously drives me nuts.

Though i badly wanted to join trithalon and hope for the deadline to be extended, but i guess fate you know, HAHA ms latifa's wedding is on 7 march, same day as trithalon! At least I won't miss the chance of witnessing my Ehist/ss teacher getting married.

Ss content test tomorrow, need to buck up tonight to pull up my previous ss paper which i got only 3 marks. Beat that. Can you believe we have to go back school on saturday for extra 2 hours phys lesson!! Ah. Happy birthday old one, Mr remus! : ) Oh and thank you Kahyong for the thumbdrive loan. Yes lol your birthday tomorrow.

No comments: