Saturday, February 21, 2009

ANOTHER FREE PERIOD. Which means you know the guys normal routine of truth and dare and hooray siyun jogrine, you got back to the guys in behalf for the girls!! HAHA.

Meanwhile seeing my face on the passport photo makes me feel like tearing it off HAHAHAHA i swear i'm going to take another replacement photo.















I'm proud of myself because I manage to help Siewting tie pretty neat plaits that lasted her till only recess.






Genius got the whole video down I think LOL.










See I told you they look so sweet together :)

////////


Can't be bothered to censor off my face but YA YOU SEE..... the mean bunch.


SEE PIGGBACK!! Even though I am very heavy but tracy still can lift me up!





Felicia!


Tracy!


Jolin!


Beeleng!








Tracy purposely take our legs instead of our faces.... ... ........


Now extrovert already hor HAHAHA.


Classic, right classic?!!?


With coach but Jiaqi poke me! :(

////

Supposedly track training at kallang ytd but changed to school, ended up only running around school unless its stadium then we can do much more stuffs, so used some of the time to play netball with Rachel Amanda Melody Samantha Shuling Daphne & Tracy. Then I got my free treat from shuling, love her!!

Went over to with a pinch of salt to admire Sandy&guidesco eating and Joanna's dancing seriously cracks me up!! Its such a embrassment to go back home with Band&NCC people. HAHAHA they're super NOISY and they like bullying people. Good thing they all alighted at tampines, like none of them live in pasir ris?!!! LOL.


SATURDAYZ!! : )

No comments: