Monday, February 2, 2009

I offered to bring the first aid kit home and I'm going to bandage my leg, but I am still thinking whether I should. Jolin gave me her free toy from happymeal, i've got 4 points only but I CAN SLAMDUNK!!














BEST. We left school to Kallang netball center without the balls. It was abandoned on the road when we were packing our bags into the carboot. HAHAHA.

Felicia3 (Opps its not felicia3 anymore, not used to be calling felica4!) told me that she knows like 6 felicias in our school. The most I knew was 5 rachels, i think rachel's are much more common. Then I realised that Joanne is not a very common name afterall, how come my name so nice! HAHAHAHA.

Joanc once told me that she has a friend called Joanne too. Its scary because we both have similar email and display name. Hers has 4e's joanneeee and mine has 5e's. And Joanc even once accidentally mixed up the both of us because the only difference between our display name is that I've got a comma after my name! I think the other joanne has a fullstop. HAHAHA COOL ISN'T IT.

Then once, my personal message was I think I've got ulcer cancer! Then kele was like You know what, the joanne from my class personal message is Screw ulcer, also about ulcer!! HAHAHA.

I told you all Joanne's are cool people.

Get well soon Renia! Miss you alot :) I DON'T KNOW HOW TO BANDAGE MY LEG.

No comments: