Thursday, February 5, 2009

I want to learn how to hack a locker too!! Then I shall put love notes into each other's locker, that makes me the best angel HAHAHA. Renia! Teacher's are asking about you already omg how are you going to catch up with one whole week of work :( Ningfeng magic card tricks amaze me, seriously. I went teach me teach me teach me!! NOW DO YOU WANT TO SEE MY VERY COOL MAGIC.?!?! ....
...................................
........................................................................
................


IT DOESN'T LOOK REAL TO YOU I BET :( You just hurt my feelings.


I was playing it during Andrea's happily never after english lesson. At least say I'm improving on my magic tricks :-)

I swear Ji Laoshi's the most patient and caring teacher i've ever come across. She knows I'm one of her weakest worst student yet she puts in alot of effort to teach me. I've got a yellow smiley sticker on my paper because I improved (HAHA) but the others didn't had sticker even though their marks were higher than me WOOHOO.

Sports meet coming up in a few more months. 20x100m which I have no idea how I got in. I guess they were short of girls. HOW, I don't even run fast. 1500m & 800m this year's going to be toughnut, esp 8oom, extra speed!! Oh no. Still not prepared.

Genius gave me this link. http://phobialist.com

I am: Brontophobia Gerascophobia Sinophobia Trypanophobia Zemmiphobia

Fear of thunder and lightning, Fear of growing old, Fear of Chinese, Chinese culture, Fear of injections, Fear of the great mole rat.

Do you even know how to spell those words? Is it british or tamil or alien?! HAHAHA.

Essay test is tomorrow and right now i have no inspiration to start on draft which I think I'm going to get a C6 just like my recent essay test. Oh and I broke ivan's tablecover which i think he said he's going to kill me but I am still not dead yet lol.



My very cool week ahead. OWN with 4 tests, I know its not alot but I hate studying for tests.


Its your turn now, get well soon tracy! And Happy sweetest birthday to Rachael & Kiara/qiaoyu!! :)

No comments: