Monday, February 9, 2009










Ugly goo goo got ulcer on eye.


I also have.


My mouth's bigger than Laura. HAHAHA SORRY LAURA ITS AN EXAMPLE.




New pencilcase, its banana's favourite colour!! Haha.


Today's chinese test cannot make it already sigh no more 70marks motivation, no more free treat :(




Read revelations!!


:)

Abla brought into class 2 huge super cool rifles and I wanted to have a touch.

Me: I WANT................. geoffery...............
Genius: OH YOU WANT GEOFFERY!
(Classic laugh until face red)

Karen! I saw your Rise and shine on my table this morning. Helps me by not falling asleep :)

Filmed total defence class video by the lake during interaction today, full of cold jokes. Have you heard the antartica joke? .............its really cold lor. Harhaw jorgine. Ningfeng with his magic tricks again, really amusing, like in a flick of hand the card changes.??!!

I hope Lienhan brings his awesome chocolates to school tomorrow because its so addicting. Bring more for me tomo!
Lienhan: If I bring more, I eat myself.
Rengtian: Okay you eat yourself, I eat the chocolates.
".......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

We played with a magnifying glass on the way back home, cool right duck and song?? Like your eye's gigantic hehe. Phototaking tomorrow, and I always screws up self portrait photos. LOL. Going to do facebook's quizes soon, some interesting leh.

No comments: