Sunday, February 22, 2009

I didn't planned to update..... .. ..... But has anyone seen my stack of passport photos?? I lost them :( Which consists of Joey Renia Amanda Deon Samuel Ivan Tracy Beeleng + 2 of my face which I specially kept it to exchange it with Siewting. Sigh.

YOU KNOW I AM LIKE SUPER SAD..................

Okay anyway i was late fr 1halfhr in meeting Jae & Moses i even ran in the rain to rush there ha, and for the past 3 hours of study session I did like only chem and my exercise book got like badly vandalised and I am still trying to find some way to love it. Left downtown mcafe around 5 and headed over to Samuel's place for table tennis and I wouldn't get so sweaty if they didn't change the game to catching. I seriously suck in cornering people HAHAHA. Went back up like sweaty pigs then I was like a house mice, i helped them to gobble their cny goodies. Strumed guitars, super cool make me feel like learning them. Moses's guitar is chio, it has rainbow strings!!

I am still mourning over the loss of the passport photos :(

No comments: