Saturday, February 7, 2009

Cool because another red packet is added to my collection. Can buy me 2 macs meals hehe. Thnx to Michelle's mother Kuai kuai zhang gao. I need that alot HAHA but at least i was 2 heads taller than 3/4 of the kids there. They were so cute but super super noisy. I took only one prawn because I don't like washing hands, yes i know what kind of stupid ridiculous excuse. But the curry!! ...Was nice!


Aw self confession. Ha.





I was sitting on the double deck bed and I snapped lots of shots of them, see how cute are they!


Shijing wants to be a kid too!! LOL.


But Mean michelle doesn't want those kids to step into her room...................


So she resorts to carrying them out MEAN MICHELLE RIGHT HAHAHA.


HAHAHA LIKE PIG LIKE THAT.


Can't stand it, really super cute.


Then Me Michelle Shijing Ted & Christopher played big2.5 in her room and I kept losing, sigh lose touch already sigh sigh.


I like her ceiling lol.


Mich took them w/o them knowing lol.

Their friend, Chris. Pity spongebob.


HAHAHAHA SHANGI BABY




Blur.

GAYNA MY PHONE IS IN THE ROOM CHARGING AND I AM LAZY TO WALK THERE TO TAKE IT SO I'M GOING TO SAY FIRST THAT I'M GOING TO BE LATE BECAUSE I HAVEN'T EAT LUNCH AND CHANGE. Your "Do NOT... be late" is still sounding in my eardrums 7 mins after we hung up. Oh no.

No comments: