Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I keep typing fast as fats. I must get it right, i shall try typing it now FAST FAST FATS (OH CRAP) FAST FAST FAST FAST FAST FATS FAST FAST FAST FAST FAST FAST FAST FAST FAST FAST FAST FAST FATS FAST FAST FAST FAST FAST FAST FAST FAST. Urgh you see out of 30, i still got 3 wrong!!

Have been gearing for the past few days during lessons. And I always ended up being the one getting scolded!! Hor, LOL. Renia pointed to me her black horse OMG YOU SUCK OR RETARD HUH LOL. The skydive video abla showed us during phys make me want to skydive!

Singpost lunch with Michelle Corey Eugene Samuel Ruiheng Szuyuan after school. 2 years already, but I still can't diffierentciate Ruihang and ruiheng. Change class for a day leh HAHAHA!

Mrs Keekong super cute!!!!! I drew smiley faces at the side of her chem paper then she went "Why you go draw on my chem paper!!" then she took my paper to mark it and she went to cross out my smiley faces HAHAHAHAHAHA LOL!

Good luck Yuhui for talentime! :) K really don't worry much, sing to the judges like how to practised to me during morning today! And Celine&co, your one min of fame HAHAHAHA dui mian de nu ren kan guo lai, all the best also!



HAHAHAHA Sorry too bored.

Live

love,

Laugh

No comments: