Friday, February 6, 2009

Our classroom is very dirty because........ ..... ... .......... chinese new year cannot sweep floor! HAHAHAHAHA do you think it is funny, because I think it is very funny -- How come I sound like i am answering my own question. I missed Robbery's sports meet briefing today, genius tell me what is it about again?? Ha ha i forgot. My physics now is totally worst than back to basics, am in a need of remedial, missed 2 lessons straight because of netball.

Speaking about netball, training yesterday was one of the strainest of muscles. And today when I woke up, my thigh my butt hurt so much!! Even when I sit on the toiletbowl :( OH OH AND FOR FIRST TIME I DIDN'T REALLY LIKE PE BECAUSE IT WAS FRISBEE. I don't know why but I just don't like frisbee, 4bia you know lol.

I'm saving my stomach's fill for later on, lucky thing is that I'm taking a roundabout bus so if I am really dumb and missed the seventh stop, at least I'll go right back to square one, and not end up in some other ulu place hehe.

See you later taller, I'm called tall : )

No comments: