Monday, February 23, 2009

I still can't get over the fact I lost all the passport photos How did it like vanish?!?!?!?!!! Very sad k very very sad very. Then! Me Marcus & Ben cannot sign up for triathlon because we didn't register online by the deadline!! :( Then I became super sad again..... you can ask Marcus, I was sighing and pouting away while walking back to class. I wanted to join and now we can't! :( I think i lost like 40 years of my life already, one sigh = 4 years gone. Now I am triple sad because I cannot find my thumbdrive, i can't find the 'safe' place where I kept it. Oh no reminds me of the NYAA booklet, i think I can't find it tooooooo woo.

I'm glad Ji Laoshi's back in school, no more free period but at least she has recovered! :)

I almost forgot. The night I became a hero - Essay topic. HAHAHAHA if only it happened earlier then I would have consider writing it as my plot. Witnessed a theft today and I kept nudging daphne who was beside me, then she stared back at BoyA with her killer glare but he didn't care and walked out and soon after Sueanne dashed out and called for the Auntie to stop him. Woo!

////////////












Moses, also my ex-camp group mate! Never shall we fail.











GORGEOUS GUITAR!!


Did you hear the over joke by Family guy? Over. HAHAHAHAHAHA over. You know you got to say the word over after each sentence over. YES over. And we attempted it during the 5 min break, over. It was hard saying over over. Plus was ridiculous hearing all of us saying over repeatedly over. You get the drift over. RIDICULOUS YOU KNOW HAHAHAHA OVER.


Family guy, Over.

No comments: