Tuesday, February 3, 2009



Get well soon Renia!! I hope tan tock seng didn't mistreat you or anything HOW WERE THE MEALS THERE oh man but wait - good thing you are now discharge yay! I don't want you to rest at home for the next few days and immediately come school tomorrow HAHA I didn't had anyone to giggle along with me during lessons. Your fav place must be the toilet now and do what you need to in the toilet, don't neglect your poor tummy! Catch up with work lol there's alot of tests coming up next week, rmb i'm your personal tuitor HAHAHA so look up to me anytime. Love you miss you much dearest!



Siewting: Get well soon too lovely. I wouldn't imgine you fainting in school again for the past 2 other times. So good thing you took the day off school today to rest hehe. Miss you alot. Miss your car your breakfast your tugging your i-want-drink-milk-milk. K so get well soon yes and see you tmr :-)



Michelle: YOU KNOW I PITY YOUR LEG ALOT and god knows how long it would take to recover. Plus pretty girl how to have scar on leg!! :( So take care of your leg and stop kicking people so that it might recover even faster HAHA. Remember don't peel off! You scare people with your leg SO SCARY.

////////

So me and Yuhui was late for school today, we stepped into the main gate at 8. LOL and we managed to get away from Ryan chia by flaunting our very innocent face "Yes teacher, first time late for school only. Yes teacher, we will not do this again." ..................okay 10 finger exercises. Z z z z HAHAHAHA now become finger exercise alr, no more squats LOL.

Me and Joey shared computer during charisma because cheapo chung cheng doesn't bother to repair spoilt computers so yeah anyway topic was on Cyber welfare and Ahlong requested us to sign into msn and add her HAHAHA.

I'm Ah Long says:
How do you ensure you have a balanced of time spend online and schoolwork

Joey & Joaneeeeeee says:
SMASH THE COM

Joey & Joaneeeeeee says:
THEN BURN THE HOMEWORK

Joey & Joaneeeeeee says:
BOTH NEVER SPEND TIME

Joey & Joaneeeeeee says:
BALANCEEE!

QIUguang says:
yoga balance

Tpt-SexyNOSE | Trompettiste | I [ ] ARICs 0809 says:
SPILT THE COMPUTER

I'm Ah Long says:
_l_(=_=)_l_

I'm Ah Long says:
Answer my question!


Shuling's shorts has a hole at the back because someone threw a cirgratte down from the top when her shorts was drying at the pole AND NOW IT HAS A 1CM HOLE BEHIND! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. All the way cdiv, do not be dishearted by today's match :) Oh and I found out today that Beini was Mrs Keekong's daughter!! No wonder they looked alike THEY LOOK SO LIKE EACH OTHER!

No comments: