Monday, May 18, 2009

The first day of debrief after my long holiday was demoralising. Both papers I got back, I failed both. Pulled down my confidence now. I wasn't even near the passing mark at all, esp english. Envy people who can say "Wlao 0.5 more marks to pass leh!!!" (Eugene lee) while i need like um, 18 more marks. I should go and face the wall and emo for the whole night today and silt my wrist, be a emo punk. What kind of person am I man! Can't even pass both my main languages!!!!! Should have just taken up tamil. Ok no no I take back my words.

I got like 4 for compre. Upon 30. Its not like I spent 30mins doing it and the rest of the time sleeping. Have to agree my vocab is not not quite good lah, but I'm just not good in english what!! See life is unfair. HAHAHAHA.


Still must do this!!!! Iritating school.

Annoying right
Annoying right?
Annoying right?!?!?!

Chinese is haunting me. I need to reach 16 soon so that I can drop chinese. Its not a want, its a need! I never seem to pass chinese except i borderline passed only one chinese test since this year. Both my letter writing and compo marks add up together, was Rengtian's compo mark. I need to do two, to get the mark of one. This is how sad my life is!!!!!! Ha.

Okay i will stop whining soon, some others are far worst than me. I will thank god whatever circumstances I am in! Wish me luck for rest of the papers!!! Amath tmr i am dreading the fact. And if I fail that paper, i'm doomed. I will get Letter A for meet the parents. Big big present.

Counterstrike after school somehow make it up for my demoralising day. I kill people to vent my anger!!!!!!! Woo hahahahahaha.









Photobooth-ed.



Miss c2 miss people around me miss cheesefries miss having fever! Could have been my rescue to not go to school tomorrow.

No comments: