Friday, May 8, 2009

My mugger week have passed!! AMATH SS CHEM PHYS EMATH. Hadn't been having any quality sleep since monday, finally i have the whole night to sleep today!!!!! PARTY TIME, LEFT 2 ONLY, geog & ehist but still..... par-rrty!! Talk about my ss paper HAHAHAHA its either i will fail badly or fail it not so bad umm. I found emath easier than amath. Got people disagree with me :( So far i didn't sleep for any paper compared to last year mye, NO TIME AT ALL sigh tsk. All my papers at least got 2 blanks.

Sam every morning goes, " Aiya I today die already la, yesterday whole day sleep, today fail already! "

She said the exact same sentence today for emath again, in fact everyday HAHAHAHAHAHAHA cute ah she, come back get A1 one lor LOL.

Aftermath study sessions everyday always end up talking non stop!!! Iphone somemore, psp somemore, hook iphone until no more battery nevermind back to psp, psp low battery, doesn't matter still got T3 macs free wireless com!!

Add on Corey & Jway's simultaneous rattling, no need study at all one lor lol. Most productive one was yesterday at least, the very first time everyone shut up and did their own work (I think they yesterday got high fever). But I have to thank jway for teaching me emath! My whole paper was done by him, i almost forgot that I am also taking exams the next day.

All of us were in earpiece. We didn't realised that we were communicating very loud HAHAHA.

(Blogger still got photo upload quota z)






Cheming.


Weining and Weiheng damn scandal HAHAHA. Can you believe he slept thru the phys paper and didn't shade oms at all.




I entertain myself when no one cares about me HAHAHAHAHAHA

Airport becomes our second home,




Physco ss.


They really think its their home.... .... ............

They forced me to stop studying :(

Got a ghost behind this picture. LOL top left hand.














Missing zingy :(






Sometimes we don't get why guys have to sit at diff corners?!?!!! Act cute.


Born cute.

I'm spending money like I'm changing clothes. The results of having too much study sessions, keep on eating. Taking a break for today! Just came back from ikea with mwze. The plate of sweden meatballs smells delicious, i'm going to grab mine soon.

Daphne says:
  • Chey
  • I
  • Am
  • Happy
  • La
  • I'm only left with one paper
  • Heh heh heh
  • And I'm going to run later with Ling Ling.
  • LOL
  • I think we'll end up talking.
  • Am I talking to myself?
  • Haha
  • No right
  • Okay I think yes.
  • Oops
  • Eh and your blog is like............... My goodness. This is the first time you left it to rot for a week
  • Quick go revive
  • And remember to mention that you miss me a lot.
Daphne, I miss you alot, but I think i miss your tender loving care even more (treats ftw!!!)

Happy birthday Deon (7/6) & Matthew (6/6)!

Screw that. Screw exams.

No comments: