Sunday, May 17, 2009

I 8am be Ivan low's alarm clock still cannot wake that big pig. Almost made me late for chc service, hm actually i was late, luckily Yingjie came out to fetch me hehe thnks! So he woke up late and forgot to style his hair, but tell you ah no difference one ok haha!! Korean guest speaker was quite cool, she could play the piano real well.

Met up with sweetheart later on and hop over to town. She introduced me to a delicious chocolate tart next time must let you try!!!!!! Had a great time woo i love you plenty!!! Internet connection running slow today. Getting back languages paper tomorrow eh heh totally not looking forward to chinese.

Weining was telling me, we have been hi-bye friends since sec 1. And then sec 2 we drifted apart, didn't even said hi to each other. But after carwash this year we got to know each other better and witness from hi-bye friends we became study partners and now, close to good friends. Quite cool isn't it?

No comments: