Wednesday, May 13, 2009

HI BIO STUDENTS I DON'T HAVE SCHOOL TMR I DON'T HAVE SCHOOL TMR SEE THE POWER OF PHYSICS STUDENTS NOW HAHAHA QUICK GO SCHOOL TOMORROW AND END YOUR LAST PAPER TOO.

I can watch all my tv shows now! And finally have my long awaited good night sleep. Thinking back about my ehist paper earlier this morning, didn't really bothered about it since its counted together with ss, flunk them together since its a combined grade anyway! Okay I am damn relaxed now.

I think egeog and ss is a bad combi (my own opinion) haha yes i am indirectly referring to Siewting sam sandy laura etc. EGEOG HARDCORE MEMORISE TILL DIE, in the end ss pull you down. Right!!?!?!!!

Michelle and Weining came over to my house after our last paper. They were trying very hard to connect the projector to the dvd player. I mean Michelle was the only one trying. I was at the sofa savouring my kfc chicken. I don't even know how to function my own house dvd player DONT KNOW HOW COME SHE KNOW LOR. Pluck here pluck there, dismantle this connect the wire here DAMN CONFUSING. I wonder who's the host and the guest now. Weining didn't help too sit one side drink finish all the water HAHA.



Can be technician already lor.




Mm looking stupid in here


See i told you she's still drinking water!


Anyhow unpluck!!!!!!


Still fixing.


Okay HAHA i have no idea what she's doing now.

Took like 30 mins to fix up the projector, literally gave up since Michelle was sweating like a crazy pig already so watched from the tv instead. HOUSE OF WAX IS GORY. We stopped the show halfway because we couldn't bear to watch anymore. All of us screamt alot and I keep covering my ears, my heart pumping damn fast. Sorry heh but people watch this kind of show will damn agaited one!!!

But now I want to know the ending so much! But I don't dare watch alone. WHAT HAPPENED TO THE 2 MURDEROUS BROTHER?!??! Did everyone died and turn into wax!!!!! Pasir Hilton... turned into wax Ah yucks. HAHA. I still can't forget about the finger part AND THAT GUY WHO PEEL HIS FRIEND SKIN OFF.






Must try speed 4!






They stalker they stalker they stalker, not me.






Mellow mellow.








Someone jealous already!


Contispated.



Sent them off to the bus stop. At least I did my part as a good host (HAHAHA) excluding the part where I didn't even know how to work my dvd player I was totally clueless and i did nothing.

SO HAPPY THAT EXAMS ARE OVER WOOOOOOO. I owe a number of people 'tuition fees' so i am going to express my gratitude okay! Thankq weining and jawy + study group! Debrief are next but i still have 3 more days before terror comes Enjoy enjoy to the fullest first!

No comments: