Monday, May 11, 2009

Its 2 in the morning and for normal school day, i'd would already be hitting the sacks but since its another extra mon holiday for us i tried to cramp geog into my head but its not fruitful. I have plenty to memorise for geog and I'm not even halfway thru, 50 plus pages too much for me to rush. So much things to memorise that I don't even know where to start from! You get my drift?! My only A grade in my report book is flying away.

I STILL DONT GET HOW PEOPLE CAN SCORE VERY WELL WHEN THEY CAN BE GUITAR-HEROING AT THIS HOUR you know who. !@#$%

Weekend had gone away pretty fast. Tribute was on sat! Awesome. Jacelyn Tay came and gave her testimony! Poor rachel persis and jiaru got stuck outside because it was full inside. Haha okay pity you guys. Heard her testimony at chc before, but this time she really talked into details and it was really good. Riverlife was the first church she and her mum stepped into a few years back!! Haha cool why didn't I see her there a few years back then.


Watched the sun set.




We bought mini polo tees hehe.





Giving you my chikopeh look.


Night starting to fall.








This is just her.







You want more of sandy?






:)

Fri where everyone got the party mood turned on!

Hello she's still doing work?! LOL




Mwze you like too dark already leh.





















Looks like michelle?!?!?!!?!?!



Because its really her.

Just that she has one eye bigger than the other, a humongous Rudolph nose, a tongue that is sticking out (she probably wants to lick your screen), and earless.

I'm still not tired. I just got bored of playing Las vegas night. Oh yeah its jway's birthday today! Happy birthday one-day-emaths tutor HAHA. Oh and jiaqi, happy belated birthday!

I HAVE FREE UNLIMITED SMS NOW OK I CHANGED MY MIND M1 DOESN'T SUCK THAT MUCH AFTER ALL, BUT IT STILL SUCKS A LITTLE. Always diverting my calls to mailbox! Was messaging weining and we kinda talked about plenty of stuffs and I guess she's asleep now because she haven't reply me!

Punctuate: A woman without her man is nothing.
A woman, without her man, is nothing.
" A woman: without her, man is nothing. "

HAHAHAHAHAHA IN YOUR FACE.

No comments: