Saturday, May 23, 2009


I just realise, how come Qiuguang in the center, not Rengtian?!


Check out Mr AA/ Mrs KK.


Next year we would be fhm!!!

(Cannot zoom because I'm using photobucket sigh blame blogger photo quota its still not resolved)

Balloon friday! Caught uninvited and who says I go there cover eyes and ears enjoy air con only, NOT OK HAHA I WATCH EVERYTHING FINISH AND I CAN TELL YOU THE WHOLE STORYLINE FROM HEAD TO TOE.

Oh yeah and we met Veronica! Catched up abit and I felt someone kicking my chair halfway through the movie, was it her? Ha.

Um confession time, I did close my eyes a few part.








Shadow has colours too!!!!!!!!!!




Rushed to Prayer meeting. And it was super cool to see the whole church standing up and prayer their hearts out in unison. And I finally got the book from Cheeyann. I'm going to try reading it now. Listen up I AM GOING TO READ HAHAHA.

Next week Ahs - Cchms debate?!! Yeah. Ridiculous post exams. And we have extension week!!!!!!! Ah yes i love my school, ALOT.


They're going to do our clas proud!! And somehow they look alike in this picture.




Cheeliang & Samuel's punishment for i don't know what, writing too messy in geog exam? "Huh no time what Mrs Long" , (HAHAHAHAHAHA)


I almost stepped on that, jinx :(

I MADE A PROPER FACEBOOK QUIZ!!!!!!!!!!!!! REALLY NO MORE NONSENSE THIS TIME HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Should be going over to Ivan's party lateron, since I promised him that I'd go last month before mye and we live so near (2 min dist walk!!), then would be rushing off for CE course.

No comments: