Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Getting addicted to facebook quizzes, some are n o n e n s e HAHAHAHA really cannot stand them okay. I keep failing some of their quizzes because they don't make sense!!! At all. Which explains why my current quiz killed so many people, it was in revenge mwhaha.


Samuel's skin is thicker than your house wall. HAHA


CHUA KELE TELL ME WHO GOT 12 TOES TELL ME HA HA HA. Thank god I know you well.


JOAN YOU DAMN IDIOT. Damn stupid really stupid stupid but HA IN YOUR FACE BUT I GOT IT RIGHT. Sorry no drink hehe.


!?!?! Uh huhhh, only got G & 01 & * & * & *. Five mah!!!! HAHAHA


TOH SIEWTING YOU DAMN LAME, SERIOUSLY. "When was I last hurt by him? ...." Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.




I totally failed this quiz, 11% LOL.


Hehe our AO wrote love letter before eh. And I accidentally click on 4 one, i promise, i don't lie!!!

See how retarded their quiz were?!! Ha. But I suck at guessing games, isn't my forte haha.

This were pre-exams:

Still have the mood got bowling before ss!






(This is called heaven)


And guitar hero!

I preferred playing drums more. The whacking feeling is damn good!!!!! But whack too hard, they say sooner or later the drum set is going to spoil under my hands :( Whack until my whole arm sore.










Her middle name is spastic.



Hm let's see, only Joan Charis Kele Js IvanL passed my quiz!?!?!!! HA HA HA SO FUN TO SEE PEOPLE FAILING REALLY DAMN FUN.

Debriefs are boring. I am sweating like mad, so stuffy in there. Entertain myself by playing doctor and nurse!!!!!! I am a awesome doctor. Uh, then qing wa qing wa tiao! I keep losing okay :(

Passed Amath, phys, chem. All in the range of 50 > 60. I didn't expect myself to pass ss at all so I wasn't surprised that I failed, but neither did i expect myself to fail ss goodly!! Happy :) But the people in md rp ly asked friends whether they got high A1 or low A1, while around our area we ask whether we fail or we pass. Let alone A's!!! Ha.

No comments: