Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Debate at Anglican was disastrous, we kinda lost the first round by 100 marks. HAHAHAHA yeah hundred, but catched up at the second round. Big thanks to you all debaters, good job. Tried their chicken rice and it was nice, and free milo vendor!!! Hehe. Saw Sheena Eugenia Seng Aik Piying :) Little conflict among classes after debate, peace alright, debate is over so let's just put the issue down.

Lunch with Siewting, Renia. Angels and demons is not my type. The starting was boring. I paid 7.50 just to go in enjoy aircon and slept for an hour, then waking up don't even know what is going on. I'm still confused about the storyline. I'm not going to watch that kind of movies anymore, totally bore me!!! HA.

Basketball interclass
a. Made me much darker i swear!!!! :(
b. Won 2, lost 1.
c. Basketball is rough, i've got a scratch on my hand by someone. I still prefer netball, at least we have this stand 3 feet away rule!!!!!!
d. HOT WEATHER HOT HOT HOT
e. Guys didn't have to shave their hair because we won.
f. Tired.

Dl's was a close match! I guess hm players were tired. They catched up, scored 6 balls conseuctive. Haha! Good game afterall, congrats :) I HATE BEING BLACK. They keep saying I'll go invisible after 7! :(

Joan say Singapore gotten h1n1 already!!!!!! :(

No comments: