Sunday, May 3, 2009

I just lost my Ezlink card, for the 4th time!!!!!!! I HATE LOSING THINGS, WHY IS IT ALWAYS ME LOSING THINGS. Sucks to be me.

Just came back from church after studying with gayna persis and cheeyann, at least now I understand log a teeny bit. Quoted from the gayest banana in the world, "Log is a piece of cake" !!!!! Log cake.






Really @#$%^&*!!! one lor.




See also luan.


Practise!!




Adults often say we shouldn't play with food, hmm.




Even water babies grow faster than the rate I am studying :(


My chill pills


BLOGGER GOT PHOTO UPLOAD QUOTA ONE...?!??!!!?!?!?! Go fly kite. Photobucket always make a better choice.

Study date w/ tauhui not as fruitful with all the distractions around.




She filled up my free days with her local national international days :( HAHA




Poor dino broke a leg.








Example of someone opposite us distracting us.


Upside down writing!






I'm going to buy fruitloops home DONT WORRY POCKY YOU'RE STILL MY BFF.


Chuppa lolly have chuppa surprise also!!!




Monday @ airport after popeyes lunch w/ mugger sandy & mugger-er duck.

I'm getting back to my dearest log soon again after this. Maybe ss this time, too sick of log!!

Cheeyann just called!! He said he found the bird who took my ezlink card (??!!) HAHAHAHAHA. Rocks to be my friend.

No comments: