Friday, May 15, 2009

Was so drained out yesterday that I slept 12 hours straight. The feeling of sleeping and not worrying that you're going to oversleep missing the paper rocks. So everyone was late yesterday and ruined our initially meeting time of 1111 ha ha. Jway's latest! And we took the longest time to decide on where to head next, and finally decided (finallllly) to have lunch at Bugis's swensens 1for1.


Waiting for jway


He's taking damn long


Still waiting


He's not in that mrt!


Next time who late treat gst! Mwhaha


Okay forget about the previous sentence, I don't want to risk paying gst.


Weining I prefer my cam colour! Hehe.










I was craving for baked rice! But I was full after 5 mouthful um like seriously, I think its the overdose amount of cheese. And rice. Cheese again. But it was good! Others were equally as good too hehe because I tried them, openly.


Mmm.




Didn't your mother told you not to play with food!


MAGIC MAGIC MAGIC MAGIC MAGIC NO YOU ARE NOT HALLUCINATING.

Walked over to the new mall. Ufo catcher cheat money one ok!!! Damn cheater make me so sad only next time don't want play already! HAHA.




Make us feel guilty, they spent alot of money kiaping! Stupid machine only have 2 pliers hur.












Hi xiwen wendy!










Then dear friends got this crazy idea of sitting all the way to joo koon.
AHH JOOKOON. No its not fun at all!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHA. Sit until head pain.








And we sat all the way back to cityhall. Spent hours inside the mrt. Corey had to hold his bladder lol!!!














This was barely half the pictures taken. And both our cams died on us! We played ice hockey and all of us went super violent. Bused back and I took 2 hours back home. Insane i topped up my ezlink 2 times this week already!!!!!

No comments: