Tuesday, May 12, 2009


She can totally read my mind. Apart from the fourth, I DO BRUSH MY TEETH, HOW COULD YOU.

I feel so coffee now, i know its not a word to describe me now but i just feel very coffeely! Totally puked everything out and thank god i didn't screw up my lorms. My hand was totally trembling after the paper, i couldn't zip my pencilcase HAHA.

Morning was stupid, i had no choice but the drop my 2 dollar note to pay for the bus fare because I didn't had any coins with me. Sucks for a morning right?! Reached school pretty early but did not much studying because geof quoted "AIYA GEOG NO KICK ONE LA. DON'T NEED STUDY"

GEOG IS NOW OVER, OFFICIALLY OVER. Feels so good now. I had my fav kfc snacker drumstick meal and we played guitar heros for 5 hours straight!!!!!! I feel like a professional hitting the drums, don't say not. I CAN PLAY MEDIUM OK, ANYHOW WHACK.




The other day where i took my 1h30min bus ride and we had a super good talk! :)









Kiara super cute! She draws in order to memorise those chinese phrase!

YES KIARA IF YOU SEE THIS I AM SO SORRY I MADE YOU WAIT FOR ME (HAHA) AND I CAN'T WAIT IF YOU'RE REALLY TRANSFERING TO CHUNG CHENG. Continue with your sharing of lifestory with me someday during the hols again ok love!


Yummy?


My chocolate tissue prata stands out more than their normal prata, which resembles like a steep face cliff.


PATHETIC PLATEAU


PATHETIC RIDGE


Last paper ehist tomorrow!!!!!!!!! WHU'S NOT EXCITED. You need some wake up slapping.

No comments: