Sunday, May 17, 2009

My brain getting rusty after so long of not mathing already. I couldn't do simple standard form aw that's super loser ok ha ha. I just realise i cannot sit still for more than 15 minutes, my legs would get super tempted to move. Or else either my leg would be numb! Which sucks because its like millions of pins and needles poking your bare foot. Walking speed is detoriating, i took 5 songs to reach loyang point. Last time i took only 3 songs!!! Pttf.

Friday, she wanted to try out the jap food that was advertised on televesion.


If only it was her treat. Major hint for you next time k!


Still say want lose fat before eating GOT HELP MEH? LOL


Frolick is good stuff.










Got found out for stalking her opps but cute child right!!










Mm.


She took this i didn't!!







Then it poured and we had nowhere to go. And our legs are soar, so no harm stepping into the fitting room to rest our legs. That was the far most suitable place that we could think of heh heh.




This is potential emoing.


Everyone in 2ep knows how to imitate this face rmb haha!!!!!






Again this face! LOL



I really miss central 2 alot and I'm glad we're back together for a proper cell this sat! I enjoyed myself for usher crash course, ming yew very obedient towards me!!!! Hehe first time i am like mentor eh give me applaud. Oh yeah Shuling cut short hair!!!!!!!!! Big deal to me, at least she looked cute.

3.26am now and many are still awake. Had a good inspirational talk with a couple of them. Unhealthy to stay up late at night, but breathe in the fresh morning air i think i might want to go down for a morning walk lor but no, i got to get to bed now like now now in case i oversleep for tomorrow, i mean today. Happy birthday hot jae anyway!!!!!!!!

Sidenote Elder Freddy Boey (the one on your left obviously)


Look like flinstone or winnie the pooh?

Obviously flinstone right!!!!!!! Support me. Flinstone flinstone.

No comments: