Tuesday, May 15, 2007

School Dentists Are So Not A Torture!

1 HOUR 45 MINUTES SPENT AT THE SCHOOL DENTIST WAS FUNNNN.
And no.
She didn't take ONE HOUR AND FOURTY-FIVE MINUTES just to pluck out all my teeth -.-
She did my teeth in less than 5 minutes! And my friends and I stayed inside to crapped with her!

Okay. And today's assembly topic was kinda [fill in the blank]
She talked about SEX. And SEX. And MORE SEX -.-
K. Fine. I'm leading those young kids astray.
Oh-so-sorry. HAHAHA.

Then Mr Woodpecker took over later. Told the sec ones that we were having B I T C H CLEANING cum CLASS PINIC at Pasir Ris Park or East Coast Park.
Our class was in charge or Pasir Ris Park :DDD
And we were like dicussing about the class pinic during assembly.

I bet it would be like those old-fashioned kinds.
Where by Mr bercury will ring his stupid bell and say CLASS, PLEASE ASSEMBLY.
And he will continue saying NOW, WE ARE GOING TO HAVE STORY-TELLING. ONCE UPON A TIME IN A FARAWAY LAND......... (starts snoring and sleeping)

But I hope not (:

Renia bought us PUSHPOPS.
WE LOVE PUSHPOPS♥
BUY US MORE! [:
THANK YOU, YOUR HIGHNESS :D

No comments: