Thursday, May 24, 2007

The flavour of your lips

Today was fun :D
Thought it would be boring but it turned out not!
We had this program called 'Fun with physics'
YES, PHYSICS.
Don't diao me.
Cos most of you hate physics and I know you hate physics -.-
But physics today was really fun!
The activity was from 8am to 2.30pm
LONG RIGHT? But seemed short throughout the whole thing ]:

We had four stations. I was in Veronica, Karen, Ruiheng and Szu Yuan's group. And no. Is not I choose the group one :x

First station was the paper aeroplane compeition.
YES. I KNOW ITS VERY LAME. HAHAHAHA. COS I THINK SO TOO :D
Anyway, each group had to make a paper aeroplane and have to fly 10 METERS LONG.
Like so impossible lah.
But our group did it! Proud of Ruiheng and Szuyuan! [:

Then second station WE MADE LAVA LAMP!
Its so so so nice!
Took photos of a few groups' lava lamps. Show you another time in my posts. Cos I can't seem to upload them to blogger ]:
My group did a limegreen lava lamp. And I swear it was a hella beautiful :D
And guess what?
LAVA LAMP IS MADE UP OF OIL, VINEGAR, SALT, SUGAR AND SODA.
Cool right?
And the bubbles would go ' brrrbrrrbrrbbrr.' And fly up to the upstairs.

Third station was about electricity.
We had to produce electricity using only FRUITS(Apple and Potato) to replace the batteries and make the stopwatch work.
Our group initially gave up cos it was too hard :O
But it the end we succeded! SO HAPPY CAN. We jumped for joy and shouted. YAY.

Fourth station was about light. Have to find a rainbow in that glass thingy? Urgh. I don't know. Cos' I wasn't really involved in this one. We were too excited/scared because we suspect that there was a ghost behind.

TRUE OKAY.


Don't feel like explaining the details. BUT ITS HELLA FREAKY. I wanted to faint :x

Then we had prize-giving.
EMPATHY WON ALOT OF PRIZES.
ALOT ALOT ALOT.
And the whole class was like WOW.
SCREAMED AND CHEERED FOR OUR CLASSMATES!

HAHAHAHAHA.

Tomorrow's the BEACH CLEANING.
I seriously can't wait. Cos we will be playing water games! And can wear home clothes! According to Jayne :D
Beach cleaning cum class picnic.
The picnic sounds quite okay. Cos there will be many POTATO CHIPS! [:
And the beach cleaning. I WILL BE SWEEPING AWAY ALL THE BITCHES EXSITING IN THIS WORLD :D
At least 80% of the bitches gone. Ain't that great?
FIND ME IN PASIR RIS PARK!

PS: Sorry for not posting any pictures. I did took pictures today but I can't seem to upload into blogger.

No comments: