Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Miss Mok, I'll miss you :D

FAREWELL, MISS MOK :D
Oh. How fcuking shit I missed you ]:
TAKE CARE! She's going to Uni. DON'T GO~
-.-


Gave her a goodbye hug :D
And asked for her autograph.
Didn't know she was leaving so we didn't prepared any farewell present for her ]:


今天我要嫁给你 :D
Taken too far. So couldn't see clearly.
Marcus's Chin fault! >:O


MERRY-GO-ROUND [:


I LOVE MISSMOK ♥


Mai Ya Tang [:


Popcorn loves!

School was special today -.-
Cos' they selled Dragon Beard, Mai Ya Tang, Popcorn etc.
They said these food are for PROMOTING HEALTHY EATING.
HELLO? EXCUSE ME.
Uh. MAI YA TANG?
That sticky sticky never ending sweet, you know.
AND ITS SWEET :D
Okay.. Healthy eating? Oh, who cares? -.-

I bought two two packets of popcorns. $1 each. One packet is kinda big. And I donated like 1/4 of it to the boys? @_@
THEY STOLE IT!
:X
Oh. ZHI YANG CAME TO OUR SCHOOL.
He's fat. Yes, I know I'm rude. But FAT IN A POSITIVE THINKING :D

And OMFG. Sms-ed my LAOGONG DEAREST♥ on the way to Bugis and yes. She told me gossips of EVERYTHING.
Nerd especially :O

No comments: