Monday, May 21, 2007

Lastest Addiction, Icy Tower
I can't believe this man.
Icy tower? OMG. I must be mad.

Anyway, yesterday's service was quite okay.
But cell wasn't as fun as last week ]:

I signed up for the Israel Talk! With Jayna and Michelle :D
Its a seminar -.-
But fret not. Its definitely not going to be a boring one :D
Invited guest all the way from Israel, Peter Tsukahira.
He's going to talk about the END TIME PROPHECIES.
Yeah. The end of the world, tribulation, revelations etc.
Remember this post?
Yup. The seminar is about this!

And 15 June, we're going to have cell outing! Yeah.
Going to Planet Shakers Concert. Oh man. This is love <3
But what? Jayna, you can't make it?
]:
I'll miss you like mad lah!

RCS FLAG DAY!

2 June.
SO COOL LAH.
We will be asking for donations(as in those kind of cans type) around Tampines, I think. Pretty excited.
Cos' its my first time :D
150 people in tampines asking for donations? I bet we would scare everyone -.-
But hey, WE ARE FRIENDLY PEOPLE OKAY :DDDD
And we are actually helping those needy children! Ain't that great? [:
Really hope to be in the same group and Jayna, Joan, Michelle. Then we would get HIGH together!
But I hope we would not get rejected so many times -.-

And lastly, GLOBAL DAY OF PRAYER!
27 May, 7 pm. National Stadium.
I think I'll be going. Jayna and Joan, you're going right?
Is like ALL THE CHURCHES IN SINGAPORE gathering in the stadium worshipping!
I bet I would not even have a place to sit cos' it'll be so crowded -.-

Btw, ONE EMPATHY. We're still having our class chalet right?
Yeah.
Gotta book the chalet asap! [: