Thursday, May 3, 2007

No Television!

{ NO TELEVISION, CHANNEL 126 [:



Gonna keep my promise to go on a hiatus :D
Ain't Joanne obedient?
Yeah. Right.

CAUTION: BORING POST BELOW [:
Press Alt F4 to exit this blog :D

I reckon that today was my most peaceful day on Earth.
She didn't followed us during recess!
Maybe she read our blogs?
o_O
Hope she didn't! Later she cry or something. AND IT WOULD BE OUR FAULT.
Thing's complicated.
So can't be bothered to explain what happened :/
Just PRAY PRAY PRAY :D

Anyway the day started off with a huge rainfall in the morning -.-
So cooling!
Went to school with Yuhui and she told me lots and lots of secrets! {:
-Zips Mouth-

Geography was torturous. Copied so many things -.-
English was kinda fun [:
Played arm wrestling with the boys, Kele and Jingshi!
& man ; I tell you Kele is strong!
I almost broke my elbow bone because of her :DDD
The whole class almost had to went for detention cos' we were too noisy? Yeh, whole class.
Cool right? (:
Maths was frustrating >:O
Algebra is such [fill in the blank]
History was short!
Cos our Maths Teacher borrowed 45 minutes from him!
And History left only 15 mins! LOL.
Chinese was slacky.
Teacher did not want to teach.
So played own games :D
ACC was slacky too.
Watch movie for the whole period :D

After school had to stay back for history remedial cos' I failed the second history common test -.-
Before remedial, went outside Grand Audi to kachiau Miss Anisa and our classmates who were having Maths Remedial.


Classmates having Maths Remedial outside Grand Audi!



Informal class photo? LOL!



Renia the Cutie Pie <3



Miss Anisa { My Maths Teacher :D



Guess what's on Daphne's head?
Waterbottle cap -.-

The History Remedial [:
I had agree that the remedial wasn't boring at all!
& believe me or not, I copied down two pages of notes.
Unbelievable right?
This isn't the Joanne I know.
She have changed.
To a more handworking person :D
Thank you, Thank you.

No comments: