Thursday, May 31, 2007

You were worth the hundred thousand miles

DATE WITH THEM♥
Today was the day I lost A GAZILLION CELLS :D
Went to bang/shot pierce our second earhole [:

Huishan's pencilcase. Cool right? [:


Her clarinet! AWWW. I didn't hear her play -.-


The sisters! They didn't know I took this picture! {:


Huishan's temporarily phone. Her Nokia 6100 spoilt.
This phone is SLIM lah.
HOTTTT!


Cross the road.
And get banged!

YAY.
On the way to White Sands..


Wasn't that pain after all! But MY EAR WAS LIKE ON FIRE K.
I kept fanning my ears :D


Peiru's cute QOO watch! (:


{ LOVE♥


That fcuking one dollar coing was stuck inside. And ta-da! RULERS ARE HELPFUL AND USEFUL INDEED :D


I WANT TO DRINK ANYTHING! :D


Guess how much these pens cost?
10 PLUS.
And Huishan treat me ONE PEN!
$1.50 PEN :D
THANKS! {:


Went to the library.
Yes. To study!
HAHAHAHA.
Can't believe right?
Went into the Cafe Galilee there to study :D
Met Kellie. And I asked her to treat me! Evil me D:
AND SHE WILLINGLY TOOK OUT $10 AND GIVE ME!
THANK YOU KELLIE!

Bought the Orea Cheesecake with CHOCOLATE! Yummy :D
Shared with them [:


Bought one Ice Chocolate drink too!
The other one in Huishan's one.


Vandalise the receipts and tissue papers.
Wrote down our names :D



On our way back home.

No comments: