Thursday, May 3, 2007

RAWRHHHH. I've Enough Of You ]:

Since Siewting ask me why I didn't post about _____ in my blog, so well, here's one! HAHAHA.

-> Theron/Dayang/Alex etc. That guy very shuai/cute hor?

Yeah, yeah -.- Such a flirt! No wonder 2DL girls hate you so much. I ain't being bias or something. But truly give a thought of youself. Have you ever walked in front of any guy without saying the word cute or shuai? No? Seriously think. & yeh, I'm not trying to lecture you.


-> 2DL Girls shouted from the fourth level down to the first storey saying ' ________ SUCKS!' and you cried.

I understand your feeling here. If I were you, maybe I would most probably cry too. No one wants to make any enemy in their first year in the secondary school. But have you ever thought of why they do this to you? I don't wish to say out the main reason but I guess you know it. Change your character, pretty please. And who knows, more people will like you! (:
& crying isn't the way out of the situation.
They are just pretending.
Watch Out.
They are out to do anything to harm you, girl.


-> Me and my friend were talking happily when all of a sudden you squeezed RIGHT IN BETWEEN us.

Why not walk at the side? Nah-uh [: I'm not being sarcastic. But you see by walking at the side, you get more wind and its more cooling :D Unlike the person who is standing in the middle, gets to breath in all the carbon dioxide and other unhealthy gases cos' there isn't much space from breathing in the middle -.-
ITS ALL FOR YOUR OWN GOOD :D
Listen to me and you will have a healthy life!


-> You once got higher than almost everyone for the Maths Test and you went around asking people's marks.

You asked me my marks, and I obviously I got lower than you. And you proudly said to me that you got so and so marks. It was just pure luckiness that you got such high marks. You stay back almost everyday, hanging out with the secondary two boys.


-> You didn't want to return my money I lent you >:O

I lent you money, but you didn't bothered to return. RAWRHHH. Simple as that.


-> Is this how you make friends?

Jingshi once told me that you wanted to make friends with _____ cos' she was rich.
WHAT THE FISH?
This is how you choose your friends?
By money?
Oh my. I pity _____.


-> You are so AA lah.

Damn. Fold skirt until so short. Which is way way way way way above the knee. And you hold your 'sleekly glamorous' hotpink z610i handphone everywhere you go, without putting it inside your pocket once. Walk like gangster somemore. And even say 'HELLO' to any shuaiges who walk past you even though he don't know you and you don't know him -.-
What crap?


-> Who do you think is chioer? _____ or me?

Seriously, you like asking us those type of cannot say 'NO' questions. And what? This is such a ridiculous question! You even dared to asked us who was chioer compared with yourself?
And once one group of guys came into the classroom and said to Eugene, pointing to you ' 那个 Act Chio Buey Chio 的 girl ahh. '
And you complained to teacher and cried.
-.-
Okay. I'm not trying to be the bad vilian, pushing all the blame to you, girl.
But you should know what is the right and what is the wrong questions to ask other people.

No comments: